Gracious & Refined Residence
Yonder Star was designed by renowned naval architect Don Brooke whose eye for generous proportions, combined with the yacht’s high quality finish, have created a gracious residence at sea.
The open and uncluttered teak decks, sheltered and relaxing soft cockpit seating and open air dining offered topside is complemented by the varnished mahogany, polished brass and sumptuous furnishings below decks in both the saloon areas as well as the cabins, complete with their own ensuites.
- 87′ (26.5m)
- 22′ (6.7m)
- 7′ 8″ (2.3m)
- Don Brook
- Thackwray Yachts, New Zealand
- Completely Rebuilt
- Major Refit/Upgrade
- 3 in total – 1 Queen / 2 doubles with single overhead bunk.
- 6-8 overnight guests.
12 guests for fine dining / 20 guest for cocktail functions / 25 guests for buffets.
The soft and comfortable cockpit seating topside invites relaxation and open-air dining.
- Outdoor relaxation, dining and viewing area.
- Comfortable sheltered seating and large teak table.
- Boom lights for night lighting.
- Stereo speakers.
- Access to hydraulic swim platform.
- Outdoor hot and cold shower.
The light-filled pilothouse – Yonder Star’s interior hub – serves a navigation station and living & dining space.
- Optional all-weather dining area with 360-degree views from the pilothouse windows.
- Plush seating port and starboard, captain’s chair.
- One of two helm stations, with great visibility and full electronics (radar displays, navigation displays, compass, VHF, autopilot etc).
Forward of the pilothouse is an inviting and sumptuous open-plan saloon, with a comfortable living and dining suite.
- Comfortable indoor lounging and dining area.
- Spacious, open-plan layout.
- Relaxing L-shaped seating and pedestal table.
- Mahogany panelling, roll-tops and cupboards.
- Brass details and finishing.
- Stereo/surround sound system.
- Icemaker/bar fridge.
The luxurious ‘Master Stateroom’ is the largest cabin and comes complete with separate reading and writing area and en-suite.
Room features include
- Queen bed.
- Unique underwater viewing port.
- Mahogany writing desk and reading area.
- Stereo system.
Ensuite features include
One of two very large bathrooms on board, the ensuite features a
- Large shower stall.
- ‘Royal Flush’ venturi action toilet.
Two Guest Cabins
There are two additional port aft and port forward guest cabins.
- Double bed with single overhead bunk.
- Private en-suite with shower and electric flush toilet.
The chef’s professionally-equipped galley is tucked away from the saloon so that it is easily accessible but unobtrusive. All meals are served with local wine, beer and beverages of your choice.
- Spacious work bench.
- Espresso machine.
- 4-burner hob.
- Large capacity freezer and 3-compartment fridge.
- Under-floor storage.
- Double stainless steel sink with Grohl flex head faucet.