Yonder Star’s generous and sumptuous proportions reflect the designer’s intent to create a gracious residence at sea. Discerning travellers and seasoned sailors alike will appreciate the comfort, luxury and attention to detail throughout this elegant and exclusive yacht.
The topside teak deck is open, uncluttered and vast. The soft, sheltered and inviting cockpit seating invites relaxation and open-air dining. Below deck, varnished mahogany, polished brass and quality fabrics convey a sense of warmth and sophistication.
- 87′ (26.5m)
- 22′ (6.7m)
- 7′ 8″ (2.3m)
- Don Brook
- Thackwray Yachts, New Zealand
- Completely Rebuilt
- Major Refit/Upgrade
- 3 (1 Queen and 2 doubles with single overhead bunk)
- 6-8 overnight guests.
26 day guests maximum.
Soft and comfortable cockpit seating invites relaxation and open-air dining.
- Large teak table and comfortable dining area.
- Boom lights for night lighting.
- Stereo speakers.
- Outdoor relaxation, dining and viewing area.
- Access to hydraulic swim platform.
- Outdoor hot and cold shower.
The light-filled pilothouse – Yonder Star’s interior hub – serves as both a navigation station as well as a living and dining space.
- Optional dining area out of the weather but still with 360-degree views from the pilothouse windows.
- One of two helm stations, with great visibility and full electronics (radar displays, navigation displays, compass, VHF, autopilot etc).
- Plush seating port and starboard, captain’s chair.
Forward of the pilothouse is an inviting and sumptuous open-plan saloon, with a cosy and comfortable living and dining suite.
- Stereo/surround sound system.
- Spacious, open-plan layout.
- Icemaker/bar fridge.
- Mahogany roll-tops and cupboards conceal the navigation area and other appliances. Mahogany panelling.
- L-shaped settee and pedestal table.
- Cosy, indoor dining area.
Slip into the comfort and luxury of the ‘Master Stateroom’ with en-suite. This is the largest cabin with separate reading and writing area.
- Queen bed.
- Stereo system.
- Mahogany writing desk and reading area.
- Distinctive underwater viewing port.
Master Stateroom En-suite
One of two very large bathrooms on board:
- Renovated/refitted 2003.
- Unique pebble-style flooring.
- Modern fittings.
- ‘Royal Flush’ venturi action toilet.
- Mirrored panels.
- Large shower stalls.
Guest Cabins (x2)
Yonder Star has an additional two cabins (port aft and port forward)
- Double bed with single overhead bunk.
- Private en-suite featuring shower and electric flush WC.
Meals on Yonder Star are an event, celebrating innovative cuisine and fresh, local ingredients. The chef’s professionally-equipped galley is tucked away from the saloon, easily accessible but unobtrusive. All meals are served with local wine, beer and beverages of your choice.
- Spacious work bench.
- 4-burner hob.
- Espresso machine.
- Large capacity freezer and 3-compartment fridge.
- Under-floor storage.
- Double stainless steel sink with Grohl flex head faucet.